Favorite Eastern Carribean Excursion?

We loved Coral World in St. Thomas. We were traveling with a wide range of ages 1.5 years to 84 -- everyone loved it. It was wheel chair friendly, kid friendly, and grumpy old man friendly. What more can you ask.

Skip going with RCCL -- and get a taxi -- it's cheaper and you can stay longer at Coral World.

For those with fit knees -- walking down into the ocean is truly incredible.

Bonnie

Does Coral World have a website? What activities are offered there? I've never heard of it but am also looking for good excursions in the Eastern Caribbean. Any info you have would be appreciated.:D

Julie

I'm especially interested in excursions through RCCL. I think we've decided to do the St. John Beach Break to Trunk Bay while in St. Thomas but can't decide what to do in Nassau and St. Maarten. Any other suggestions?

RCCL excursions that we enjoyed.

St. Thomas: Captain Nautica is awesome. Two good snorkle stops, and the power raft is very fast so you get more time in the water. They usually go to Honeymoon beach which is too beautiful to describe. Have been to Trunk Bay, and the snorkeling isn't as good as what you'll get with Capt.Nautica

St. Maarten: Golden Eagle Catamaran. Nice sail to a beautiful island, and a party-back attitude. Not good if you have children along as you may have some nudity about.

jmho

Archived