Docs here, now some ?'s

jsome72

Our documents for our 6-19 honeymoon cruise on Fantasy arrived today and I have a question. I booked an IS Guar and had been assigned cabin U225. Last week, after the docs were already sent I called Carnival and they upgraded me to an ocenview, U26. My problem is that the stuff you fill out such as the sign and sail stuff all came today saying U225. I know that with the luggage tags they just give you different ones when you arrive, but with the pre-printed stuff they sent do I just go ahead and fill it out as is or do I wait until I get there and get a new booklet as well?

You will be fine with your present documents. As long as Carnival's computer knows your cabin number, it doesn't much matter what the docs say. Just fill out the sign and sail page (you probably already did the rest online). Then take some address labels to stick on the new luggage tags you will get at the dock. Have a great honeymoon!

Archived