note to anyone going on a cruise soon

hey this is a really big favour and i hope i can count on any of you lucky duckies who are going on a cruise soon.

please oh please have a chat to one of the entertainers and ask them how they got into their field and got the job. i am craving to know and it would be my absolute dream to do what they are doing so if anyone gets the chance i would be forever grateful.

thank you to anyone who takes up this request.

HAVE FUN ON YOUR HOLIDAY!!!:D :D :D

BYE:D

newbie, I wish I could help you more,there was a session where the entertainers atold us what they got up to and how they got the job.They talked about the shows and how they put the costumes on.James MC it and it was funny. I only caught half of it,maybe someone else saw it. They had only just come on board a while back,they got a few weeks shadowing the other group then they were on there own. They did mention some casting agency but I can't remember the name.They did say it wasn't just the best person got the job they had to fill the costume as well. these costumes cost a lot and they last for years. I think the agency was in Sydney.I wish I had taken more notice. Hope someone else may remember or they might do it again this cruise.

From what I remember this question was asked and they said they had different ways of getting the job. Some said that you can sometimes find jobs in the papers but that like Past It said it depends on more than your talent. The costumes are a big part of it, that's if you are a dancer and the singers had previously been in musicals like South Pacific etc. One girl had previously worked for Dysney in Japan. They are employed by an entertainment company not P&O, even though they do extra things like helping at craft and the library etc. If you rang P&O they might tell you which company they use.

hey this is a really big favour and i hope i can count on any of you lucky duckies who are going on a cruise soon.

please oh please have a chat to one of the entertainers and ask them how they got into their field and got the job. i am craving to know and it would be my absolute dream to do what they are doing so if anyone gets the chance i would be forever grateful.

thank you to anyone who takes up this request.

HAVE FUN ON YOUR HOLIDAY!!!:D :D :D

BYE:D

They are contracted for a short time. Have you checked the P&O website for jobs?

When they had Pacific Sub Idol all the passengers who performed were outstanding. We thought that one of the girls who sang may end up be approached by P&O as she was brilliant. Can you sing? It may be worth considering signing up for this if it's on your cruise.

:d :d :d

Hey Everyone Great News.

I Just Found Out The Agency Used And They Are Holding Auditions Next Weekend!!!

Woohooo

Omg! I Can't Believe I'm Actually Chasing This Dream!

Wish Me Luck!!!!

:d :d :d

Go for it Newbie, hope to see you perform sometime on our next cruise!

Archived