When do you receive Cruise Docs or other confirmation?

ikitakunai

Hello! My husband and I booked our first cruise a few months ago, through the Carnival website for a 08/2006 cruise. I have paid the balance and can of course view all my info online -- but I've never received any sort of confirmation from them. We're down to almost 60 days to departure and I haven't gotten anything in the mail.

Is this normal? When should I receive some sort of tickets or documentation? Should I try to get someone on the phone?

Thanks for your help! We're excited beyond belief. :)

When we booked on the phone through a PVP we were sent a confirmation of any changes we made, not sure how it works through the website. But if you can see all your info I wouldn't worry. To make yourself feel better call Carnival and ask them to send or fax you a copy of everything. You willl get your docs about 45-30 days from sailing. Make sure you go fill out your funpass online and book your excursions online as well.

Sue

Some firewalls don't allow emails from CCL to come through. My invoice came through as spam and my neighbors was blocked by a firewall. This may be what has happened to yours.

This is the first time we're sailing on Carnival. How do they send your travel documents...UPS, FEDEX, USPS?

Thanks,

Kathi

West Palm Beach

Ours came USPS, about 5 weeks out. We booked directly through Carnival.

I'm leaving in approximately 30 days now but received my documents last week so I'll say at least a month prior to departure you should receive them. I paid my last payment May 13th so it took a month from that date and right at 30 days before sailing to receive them. There is nothing like seeing that white Carnival envelope that contains the blue pamphlet in the mail!! It means that it's almost time to G-O!

Thanks for the info. I just booked the cruise yesterday for June 25th. Short notice, so hopefully I'll get the docs next week, since I only live an hour north of their main office in Miami. LOL

Kathi

West Palm Beach

Archived