On board credit

tropicfan

It will show up in your cruise documents. You can also call Princess and they will tell you what you have. Certain credits don't show up in the Princess Personalizer for some reason. Doesn't mean you don't have them. I had the same thing happen but when I called Princess, they confirmed what I have. Hope this helps.

Lynda

Will it show up on our cruise info page on the Princess site?

Ours has always shown up on the Balance and Payment page, in the Cruise Personalizer, just under the Total for the cruise.

"Ours has always shown up on the Balance and Payment page, in the Cruise Personalizer, just under the Total for the cruise."

I must be looking in the wrong place because I can't find any Balance and Payment" page in the Cruise Personalizer. Where would I find this?

Thanks,

Lynda

Our shipboard credit from the cruise line normally shows up on the PP but any credit given by the travel agent doesn't show up until we receive our documents. That could be why some see it and some don't on the Princess site.

Thankyou for all the helpful replies. Our onboard credit didn't show up on our last Celebrity cruise but the home office didn't get it credited to us somehow. fortunately they did honor it. I am not overly confident in the TA we are using this time. If I don't see it by final payment time, I will give Princess a call.

Archived