Afternoon Tea on Millennium???

HRHMadonna

Question...It's been a while since I cruised Celebrity....But I thought afternoon tea was served in the buffet area/casual restaurant. I just read a Millennium review on Expedia, however, that described tea with these exact words:

"White-gloved waiters offer finger sandwiches and pastries at the Elegant Tea Time served in a dolled-up dining room. Silver service, of course."

Can anyone tell me if this is true for Eastern Caribbean Millennium route? Please, please say yes! I do so want to wear my vintage hat & gloves!

Hi,

I returned from Millennium on Wednesday. Afternoon tea was served every day in the self service food area, and in addition on one day in the Main restaurant as an 'elegant afternoon tea'

Hope this helps

Ian :D

If you are a Captains Club member there will most likely be an additional Elegant Tea afternoon . This has happened on my cruises. Captains club tea info should come on a card in your cabin. The tea open to all will be listed in the daily newssheet.

Enjoy

We did the Millie TA last year and were lucky enough to receive an invitation to the Afternoon Tea in the Olympic. It was indeed white glove service and finger sandwiches. We dressed up and had a lovely time.

That said, the usual afternoon tea in the dining room was not worthy of your best bib and tucker. Get yourself one of those invitations!

Terri

Archived