Beware of buying cave-tubing.com DVD

cmitch149

We went cave tubing with cave-tubing.com in March. The tour was great. On the bus we purchased the DVD that they offered of our tour for $40. Almost two months later, we hadn't received our DVD, so I e-mailed the videographer whom we had paid. He responded promptly with the excuse that it must have gotten lost in the mail, along with others. A few weeks later we received a DVD of another group. I didn't want a DVD of someone else's tour, so I e-mailed the videographer again, and it's been over a week since then, and I still haven't heard back from him. A real rip off!!!! Guess we gave him a nice tip for joining our tour that day. Just a "heads up" that you may not want to leave such a nice tip on your tour!

• 2 weeks later...

We did the StingRay tour through Carnival last week. They contract with tour operators. Our DVD was at the purser's desk before we left GC! It was wonderful!

• 3 weeks later...

We went cave tubing in May with cave-tubing.com and love the DVD we purchased! It did take about 7 weeks to receive, but it was well worth it. Honestly, to have a person videoing the whole afternoon and put a 45 min. DVD together and mail it to you for $40 is a really good deal! I can't understand why people complain about such a service. We felt fortunate to have the chance to buy it.

Archived