Information on Paradise Point Cable Ride

MsKatee

It cost us $108. for eight of us to go to the top in the tram. The tram seemed safe but I would not go in one that had more than 6 it gets a little hot. If you have a wise guy aboard he might rock it. It was a nice ride though. My disappointment came at the top. The view was spectacular but that was it. I thought there was a nice restaurant up there or even a cafe type place that served some kind of caribbean food. Nope. It was everyday food you could get at home. To top it off...two of our group was charged twice for their drinks. It was really a bar with bar food.

We hurried up to get up there to see the bird show. The birds were still at their posts, not put away yet but the bird lady did'nt care that there were eight of us that would pay to see the show...she said she was packing up and going home. I can't figure it out...if there are ships in port I had heard that everything stays open a little later ...not her. We even asked her to stay but she said no. There were signs that you could not take photos but she said we could.

One thing...the calypso musician up there was good.

Like I said, the view was spectacular but that was it!

Archived