RCCL stock benefits

It is a per stateroom benifit available only to the owner of the stock.

the Amount varies from 50 to 250 dollars, depending on the lenghth of the cruise.

You need to own a minimum of 100 shares, the benifit will not double if you own 200. Also a H&W cannot each own 100 shares, share a stateroom and get the benifit twice,:rolleyes: as stateted above it is a per stateroom benefit.

Info can be found by going to the royal caribbean home page clicking on our company in the lower left corner and then click on investor relations.

My husband owns RCI stock separately from the stock which I own. Does this mean that only one of us is eligible for the stockholder credit? That doesn't seem right.

They are very clear that it is PER CABIN, not per person.

What if H & W own 200 shares and have 2 cabins booked, with H & D in one cabin and W & D in the other. I know this is getting technical, but it may be applicable for me. The stock price is low right now and we usually book 2 cabins when we take the DDs. BTW, no I would NOT be buying the stock just for the on board credits, but for a long-term hold.

Not the exact same situation, but possibly an analogous situation: DH and I, who are both Platinum, took my parents on a cruise (their first time). The RCI booking agent recommended that we book the room w/ DH and my Dad in one cabin, and my Mom and me in the other cabin, so we could earn the platinum balcony credit on each cabin (whereas, had we kept the couples together, only our cabin would qualify, because the credit is only per stateroom, rather than for each C&A member). Using the same theory, your situation should work ... assuming that each of you owns 100 shares of RCI stock.:rolleyes: Bottom line, it never hurts to ask! Good luck! ~ LL

Archived