Senior Frogs ??????

momof4boys

Can someone give me directions to or tell me where Senor Frogs is in GC? We will be finishing an excursion at 12:15 and they will return us close to where the Conquest tenders. We want to have lunch and hangour for a while at Senior frogs.:D Thanks. :)

It's right in town near the port and tender areas (it's on Fort Street). When you get off the tender, it should be to your left. Fort is between Cardinal and Mary (according to my map). We didn't go there, but drove past it many times. Once you are on Fort St., it will be on your right. It's easy to spot. Have a great time!

The above is very accurate. As you walk toward town from the tender dock, cross the street, and walk to your left. Senor Frogs is then on the first or second street on your right, about half a block from the waterfront.

LL

we asked our excursion guide to let us off there (I wanted to teach my 16 yr old a lesson). The souvenirs that the teens so badly want are not to be had here. No big glasses, etc. that can show that they were actually served. Although I have a picture...my 12 year old..

8765532-R1-048-22A.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

is it as good as the one in SAN JUAN? We had a blast at that one but then again it was spring break so there were more people just in the island and from the ships. I want to go there and margaritaville. Any other happening bars?

is it as good as the one in SAN JUAN? We had a blast at that one but then again it was spring break so there were more people just in the island and from the ships. I want to go there and margaritaville. Any other happening bars?

We were at GC Senor Frogs over spring break - should have been really rockin' - NOPE! We were at SJ late last Aug and it was crankin'!

The OP'er spelled "Senor" correctly in the body of her message so undoubtedly it was just an oversight. Happy to see that others understood the meaning of her question and provided apt responses. :rolleyes:

The OP'er spelled "Senor" correctly in the body of her message so undoubtedly it was just an oversight. Happy to see that others understood the meaning of her question and provided apt responses. :rolleyes:

MurfAtHome,

I did not direct my post specifically at the OP.

Some people who have not heard the name of the establishment pronounced out loud may think the name is Senior Frogs, as it was written that way a few times by different posters throughout the thread. IMHO it is respectful when traveling abroad to attempt to say the names of places you visit correctly. If the positions were reversed I hope someone would point out my mistake to me. Thank you for reminding me that we all see things from different perspectives.

To all CCers, including the OP and MurfAtHome,

I am sincerely sorry if anyone was offended by my previous post in this thread. :(

I also misspelled it as well and I do KNOW the correct name. I was just typing before I thought it through. Must remember to engage brain before typing OR speaking. :o

Archived