Zenith, table for 2 ??

Jen & Rich 2006

My question is why would you want a table for two? We just got back and have met new friends that I believe will be friends for life. We were watching a couple at a table for two last night and they looked bored out of their minds.

Jen and Rich,

We were given a table for 2 on our Zenith cruise last November. I had requested a small table, which I thought to mean 4-6 people. I never expected a table for 2. In that section of the dining room there were about 6 tables for 2. My advice is to request a small table and maybe you'll get lucky. Have a wonderful cruise. We LOVED the Zenith and booked an 11 nighter for next March. I can't wait! :D

When we sailed the Zenith in August of 2005, we requested a table for two upon boarding and we were lucky enough to get one for the week. There are a few in the dining room and as much as we did enjoy it, they are placed in a high traffic area, so keep that in mind.

Some people, like us, enjoy having a table for two for the week. As much as we enjoy meeting new people, it's also nice to be able to spend quiet and romantic time with your significant other. There are those guests who prefer larger tables with other guests and that's what works for them. Do what works for you...it is YOUR cruise and you make it what you want it to be.

When you board the ship ask at the main desk how to request a table for two and they will direct you to the maitre'd. I think there was a certain place/time, on embarkation day, that you can go to see him to request dining room seating changes, but the lobby/desk should be able to help you.

Have a wonderful cruise!! You will love the Zenith and of course, beautiful Bermuda!

Gayle

Does anyone know if there are many tables in the dining room for two.

Thanks... :)

I had a table for 2 in May on the Zenith. As soon as you board go to the matre'd set up in the rendezvous lounge and ask if you are at a table for 2 if not he will try to move you. We were originally at a table for 8 and were moved to a table for 2 - the $40 we slipped him may have helped also....

Request your table for 2 as soon as possible either thru your TA or yourselves. Then also check as soon as you get onboard to verify it's what you requested. We always have a table for 2 and have never had a problem. Enjoy

Marilyn

Just off the Zenith, and there are a small quantity of tables for 2. We requested, and got it no problem. Ours was near the piano...which was used one night, and was NO problem. And, on the parade of the Baked Alaska, you're front and center for all of the action. And, you get great staff...Branko and Juan! Jose' the Asst. Maitre 'd will check in on you often.....

Good luck

Archived