Pillow Mints

CruiseFever

Ok so just how many flavors ARE there? On our short 6-day crossing we had Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Mint Chocolate and Orange Chocolate...are there more?

Hard to believe any other line could touch Q in this area.

Ok so just how many flavors ARE there? On our short 6-day crossing we had Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Mint Chocolate and Orange Chocolate...are there more?

Hard to believe any other line could touch Q in this area.

I think you got them all! We didn't eat any on the 12 day Panama- not being hungry after our dinner repasts and libations in the Commodore club after. So we had a stash when we got home. I rarely eat milk chocolate. It gives me a feeling like I am chioking for some reason. But I DO like dark chocolate! (I've asked my allergist0 I am not allergic to chocolate- same thing hppens with caramel and certain other types of sweets, but not others) Imagine my surprise when I discovered this when Marc pulled some out one night when I was depressed! (Isn't that like a man to think that Chocolate can cure depression! Eat your hearts out, ladies, He's all mine! <G>)

I think they even had Dark chocolate with the Orange and such.

<sigh>

Only 12 more weeks til the labor day cruise!(82 days and a wake-up!)

Karie,

who is not anxiously awaiting this trip- No! Not me! (NOT!)

P.S. Marc, whom I used to drag kicking and screaming on these- asked me last night- (hopefully) "You want to plan another cruise for this year, don't you? I mean, this one doesn't really count since it is so short!" WOOHOO!!! It's better than marriage! THAT's what I call COMMITMENT! (and no, I have no intentions of getting married. been there, done that- got the divorce decree- I've been with Marc close to 20 years. I was only married for 8!)

WHAT????? No chocolate and raspberry...that's it, I'm cancelling!! Around my house REALLY good chocolate is called "migraine on a plate"...but I persevere anyway. SOmeone has to eat it....so I play Russian Roulette of the chocolate...is it the good stuff or just cheap chocolate!!! I'll know the next day!! Cheers, Penny

PS KArie...planning another one this year???Hmmm...Dec 2nd sounds like a good date! Pretty cold up there in CT by then.

PS KArie...planning another one this year???Hmmm...Dec 2nd sounds like a good date! Pretty cold up there in CT by then.

Well, I will be in Key West for the first week of November. Tell you what. If you come fdo labor day with Maria and me (and Marc) I'll finagle Marc and I onto the 2 December. Deal? <EG>

Karie,

who is not sure Cunard is ready for the likes of Penny and me at the same time!

P.S. Which is to say, two CHARMING southern LADIES at the same time!

Southerne Belles- We could wear our hooped denim skirts on formal night nd carry our lacy denim parasols!

And go around calling everyone "colonel"

Archived