Drinks on the Spirit

Blossum

When I booked my cruise I was led to believe that there juices, water and tea are available all day and at your meals in the free restaurants/buffets

Is the water they provide for free bottled water?

Is this true? and can you bring them back to your room?

What kind of cup are they served in?

Can you bring your own water or juice on board? I have 2 kids who are on maint. medication and they like it mixed with a certain juice.

Any assistance you could provide would be appreciated!!!!

We have always been able to find juices, water, and tea available in the free restaurants and in the buffets. I don't spend much time at the buffets, and others have found that the juice is only available in the mornings sometimes.

The water is not bottled, but filtered and, I think, very good.

the type of cup depends on where you are...plastic in buffet, glass in dining room.

Yes, you can bring your own juice.

Yes, juice is available for free only in the mornings at the buffet or sit down restaurants. DH and I used a large bottle and filled it with juice in the morning so that it would last into the early afternoon. The cups at the buffet are REALLY TINY. We ate in the Spirit's buffet a couple of times and had to keep refilling those tiny cups over and over. You can find water, milk, coffee and tea available for free all day long.

The free water is filtered by the ship. Bottled water is available onboard, but for a fee. If you want bottled water, I would bring it onboard with you, because the fees onboard are higher than what you'd pay at home. I usually bring a couple of water bottles along with me, though I use them onshore and drink the ship's water onboard.

You can bring juice onboard with you as well. Last time we cruised, we brought along some KoolAid and iced tea mix to mix with the ship's water and the ice provided in our cabin.

Archived