Portrait Questions

rose102798

On formal night, are the portrait sessions really after dinner? (Specifically Mariner.) I was so looking forward to a family portrait on our next cruise -- picked out matching outfits, etc. But after dinner, my 3 y.o. is going to look like a train wreck. Can you schedule a separate portrait session with the ship photographers?

Anyone have any experience with this?

Advice appreciated!

Looking at my past Mariner compass... it looks like there were portraits available before the first seating for dinner from 5:30-6:30. You can do formal portraits, casual portraits and almost any kind!!!!! Ask the photographers early in your cruise what you can expect each night.

You will have time before your dinner to take pictures as long as you are ready early. We always have our pictures first as we never feel like it after dinner. we got some great ones of the kids this time, mostly on the casual nights. They have the photographers around alot.

Archived