10 Day Eastern From New Orleans

WOULD YOU BOOK A 10 DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN FROM N.O.?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. WOULD YOU BOOK A 10 DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN FROM N.O.?

• Yes, I would book this cruise.
    • No,I would not book this.
    • Undecided

I just wanted to start a poll to see how many people would book a 10 day Eastern Caribbean cruise departing out of N.O., with all the 10 day cruises departing from FLA. and now N.Y. the cost of the cruise and airfare from Mid-America makes it a little hard for a lot of cruisers wanting a longer cruise. Wouldn't you book a NCL cruise for 10 days from N.O.?

I WOULD IN A HEART BEAT!

Being twenty minutes from the port, sure thing. We have NCL, Carnival, RCI, and Princess sailing out of N.O., mostly fall and winter. The fact is that ALL, are Western Carib. How bout alternating western to eastern. That would make a B2B possible. Maybe not even every week, just mix one (or a few) in there.

Last year, our group flew to FLL. to do eastern. They do have cruise lines out of FLA that alternate eastern/western week to week. If they can do it, why not N.O. So, my answer is yes, if NCL did a eastern out of New Orleans, I'd book, maybe even back to back if they had that.:cool:

Ry

Archived