Caribbean Princess cruise director

yetti78

Who is the cruise director on the Caribbean Princess, and where is he/she from?

yetti78,

Yes, his name is David Cole. He is originally from PA. He now lives in Ft.Lauderdale. He will be on the CB until some time in July when he will be replaced by Tim Donovan. Tim is originally from England but has also relocated Florida.

yetti78,

Yes, his name is David Cole. He is originally from PA. He now lives in Ft.Lauderdale. He will be on the CB until some time in July when he will be replaced by Tim Donovan. Tim is originally from England but has also relocated Florida.

Interesting...when will this switch happen? I'll be on-board July 15th - 22nd. Is one better than the other? Personally, I find the British cruise directors more entertaining.

Interesting...when will this switch happen? I'll be on-board July 15th - 22nd. Is one better than the other? Personally, I find the British cruise directors more entertaining.

yetti78,

I am not sure on the date. I seem to recall it being the 20 something of July. Sometimes however the new CD will come on the week before the current CD leaves but not always. Having sailed with David 2X and Tim 2X I agree that the Brits are much more high energy. Tim is a perfect fit for a 7 day Caribbean.

Then how long will Tim be on the ship then?

ronl,

That's hard to say. This past January we were on the CB with Tim. He was only on for 6 weeks. He had some time off and last I heard he was on the Grand. I know he was scheduled for the Star in late September, around the 22nd. So as you can see it's very unpredictable not only where but for how long a CD may be on. :confused:

Archived