coral gardens or the reef???

ranchingal

If I am remembering correctly, these two aren't far apart. The reef is near the reef, where the eel and the nurse shark hang out. I wonder if they will choose which one you visit depending on how crowded things are?

We did a three stop...stingray sandbar, the reef and the coral gardens.

If you get a choice between the coral gardens and the reef (and I'm guessing you also go to stingray sandbar), what's the other stop? Honestly, other than being near the reef, there wasn't much difference between the two, at least in my opinion. :)

This is how it is described on the reservation form.

"The excursion is a two stop snorkeling trip to stingray city, with an additional stop at coral gardens or the reef."

Guess it doesn't really matter which place we go to, just thought maybe someone had a recent review.

Well, it does sound like more or less what we did. No matter what they do, you'll have a blast. We did enjoy the reef because that was where the shark and eel were.

The first time we were in GC, we did the 2-stop trip. We went to the coral gardens and stingray city. The second time (this past January) we did the 3-stop and we also went to the reef. I personally liked the 3-stop the best. It gave us more time in the water. :)

Have a great time! :)

Archived