15 day cruise from FLA to Jamaica, Aruba, BErmuda etc.????

PattiCake

Has anyone ever taken the 15 day cruise out of Tampa to Key West, Jamaica, Aruba, Bermuda etc.? There is one on the Zenith next April.

How's the weather that month? Is 15 days too long for that cruise? Any thoughts?

I just got off the Zenith and looking to get back on lol

This cruise leaves from tampa but ends in NJ which is good for us, only one flight.

Patti,

We just booked this weekend and can't wait. We took a Western Caribbean Cruise on the Zenith April 06 and loved the cruise and the weather. We went as far south as Roatan, Honduras.........

Have never cruise up past Bermuda this time of year, but cruised into Port Liberty last Sept. and then flew home to FLA>

Barbara

Has anyone ever taken the 15 day cruise out of Tampa to Key West, Jamaica, Aruba, Bermuda etc.? There is one on the Zenith next April.

How's the weather that month? Is 15 days too long for that cruise? Any thoughts?

I just got off the Zenith and looking to get back on lol

This cruise leaves from tampa but ends in NJ which is good for us, only one flight.

April is generally beautiful here in FL and also in the Caribbean.

Personally, 15 days is about 7 too long for me, unless I am cruising an exotic itinerary.

Archived