Chasekenslee...

letsgocruz1

I hope it's okay just to post to you here, if not, please forgive me; there was no contact info for you. I just went back to my fantasy review to see about copying and pasting in the "review" section, and ran across your post to me:

I only drank the water 1 or 2 at dinner. We brought our own bottled water so I really can't comment on that part. I did however notice in the sink on day that the water looked dingy.

Now- back to the important stuff- karoake!!! Bob & Norm were my husbands heroe's that week!! He loved them!

THe pirates were hilareous also. But I totally agree with ya on the "I feel good" lady- she sang all the time and I guess did not get the picture when people started groaning when her name was called. And don't forget about Diana from Cocoa Beach!!!:eek: You had to enjoy your laughs from her.

But were you there the night Brent was there??? He was so funny- of course he was a bit intoxicated!!! Just talking about this makes me want to book my next cruise.:D

I had to laugh remembering all the karaoke performers. Questions for you: was Diana the older blonde lady? The one who sang "Respect" on the Lido Deck while holding the banana?

Also, is Brent the guy who sang "Kiss" by Prince? If so, we were sitting next to him that night, and my rather inebriated sister was the one who got up and was dancing and throwing her head round in circles. Yes, that was quite a night, LOL

Archived