Coral Princess Balcony & room pictures are up!

1stcruze

I finally managed to start putting up my pics. There's a lot more to come, but the little ones can only entertain themselves for so long. The pictures are in http://www.cruisemates.com Look in the photo gallery under coral princess cruise by Stephanie. My other pics not yet up include more of the interior of the ship like the atrium, gym, kids area, pools, buffet, mini-golf course, ect.. I'll get them up as soon as I can. Hope this helps some of you....

By the way, the mini-suite I had was the lowest category AD. A great value if you want a mini-suite, and it was on the Aloha deck!!!! Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for posting your pictures. Our cruise is not until next March but I'm already excited about it. We're also in a mini suite so I especially enjoyed seeing the pictures. This will be my first Princess Cruise.

Terri

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finished posting the pics. Snce it was only a coastal cruise there's not any fun port pictures, but I tried to get a lot of the ship itself & the beautiful scenery out at sea. Make sure you click on the picture if you want to see a close-up. It makes a big difference, especially the ones of the outer ship. Now I'm trying to convince my husband to take me on a "real cruise" before the end of the year. I think it's safe to say I'm already obsessed.

I want to be at the Lotus Pool .. now! :(

I loved sailing in to Vancouver when I went to Alaska. One of my favorites.

I don't recall going under the Bay Bridge when we went from SF, though. Although when we sailed it was SO foggy we didn't know we were near the Golden Gate until we were under it. Caught a little glimpse of red but that was it. :(

thanks again for sharing these... now get yourself on "real cruise" !

Actually our ship wasn't supposed to go under the bay bridge either. We were supposed to be docked at pier 35 but it was full so the coral had to dock at this pier instead. It's actually where they will be building the new pier. Anyways, luckily I noticed the coral as we were going over the bay bridge, otherwise we would've left the rental car, walked to pier 35, and probably missed the Coral by the time we figured everything out. Neeless to say there were some very unhappy people who had to rush to make it. However, after we went under the Bay Bridge I think we all decided the minor inconveniance was well worth it!

As for the "real cruise" my husband is definately open to it. I just don't know if we could afford the Princess (I was spoiled in our mini-suite & now have to have at least a balcony). I also don't know if we'd be happy with anything else. I was looking into the Norwegian Spirit (great prices) but I hesitate based on what I've heard. Oh well, if I have to wait another year I'll try to survive.

Archived