Navigating InsureMyTrip.com

Leo Jay

:eek:

Gah! I'm overwhelmed by the number of coverage options! How do you narrow these things down without going batty reading the fine print in 50 different policies?

I don't even remember how I picked a policy last time around -- I probably just bought the cheapest coverage that provided me with cancellation coverage and didn't really worry about it...

Leo Jay,

I went through Insuremytrip.com also for our last two cruises. I chose the Travelex Travelite policy. I paid $95.00 for our 7 day cruise, total for two. If I had booked through CCL it would have cost us nearly $300. The reason I chose Travelex is that they offer primary coverage.

I'm overwhelmed by the number of coverage options! How do you narrow these things down without going batty reading the fine print in 50 different policies?

Reading fine print...good for your eyes. :D Seriously, look at the page which tells you what each policy covers. Look at what's important to you. Find a policy that covers those items. If only 3 of the 30 policies cover what you want...look further into those three policies.

Shortly, one of those those three will turn into "the one for you"

Leo Jay,

I went through Insuremytrip.com also for our last two cruises. I chose the Travelex Travelite policy. I paid $95.00 for our 7 day cruise, total for two. If I had booked through CCL it would have cost us nearly $300. The reason I chose Travelex is that they offer primary coverage.

We also chose the TraveLite policy. Very good coverage that is primary and at an excellent price.:D

Archived