Conquest 5/21/2006

mrBit

What can I say but that Carnival Conquest was simply fantastic!

Ok I am a native Houstonian and so for those traveling from Houston it is a short drive and then to find parking, which happened to be the only item I failed to research. We found a new company that competes with other upstarts and the city’s parking for a great rate of $55 for the 7 Days called Light House Parking versus a $70 for the city.

Anyway, we chose Carnival Conquest after reading review after review over RC Rhapsody of the Seas and Princess Grand Princess which is also owned by Carnival, the main points were “Camp Carnival” for my son(2) and entertainment and activities for my wife and I (31) and mother-in-law (69) along with great reviews on food and cabin size as this was our first cruise and only had reviews to go by. Another factor was the schedule, Princess was no longer sailing in May from Galv.

WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED!

After parking, we were dropped off at the Terminal and a porter takes your bags for you if you so choose. We arrived at about 3:15 in contrast to many who arrived much earlier, there were no lines going into the terminal that the Porter had mentioned existed earlier. We went upstairs and proceeded to get our carry-on scanned and the whole metal-detector bit, but after clearing that you go around the corner to find lines although short to go check in via customs and Carnival staff. After that it is a short walk to getting on board where you stop once for pictures in an elaborate setup of a jungle theme where you stand in a certain place and have your picture taken. Then you go across the indoor terminal ramp that brings you to ship’s lobby level where you check in on the ship via your Sail & Sign card. Then it was to where ever you want to go. We chose to go to our room that is very spacious and clean and while we were on the bottom deck, the view is not disappointing at all for an ocean view cabin.

We were told our bags would be in the room shortly, and so we walked around a bit and heard the announcement for the lifeboat drill. My son completely freaked out and threw a fit. A carnival representative came by and took us out of the commotion so that our son could calm down and proceeded to instruct us on the drill away from the crowd. My son calmed down and many thanks to Carnival for that gesture.

After the drill we went back to the room and found our bags and unpacked. After that we went to the top deck to watch the ship sail out of port which is nice as you pass the oil platforms on dry dock or being repaired where many wave to the workers and they wave back which makes a fun experience with everyone cheering and one that my son enjoyed.

Entertainment Shows:

Cruise Director Todd Wittmer, is the best as all of his staff. All of the entertainers such as the Vegas dancers and singers are fantastic. I loved the Motown show and Phat Kat.

Food & Dining:

Is excellent, we ate at both Lido restaurants and the Dining Room (Late Seating). The Dinning Room waiters adapt to your preferences very quickly and make the whole dinning experience a joy. The Lido Deck restaurants do have lines at the main eating times, but the go by quickly as there are 4 major buffets plus a Deli and a Chinese Wok restaurant, 24 hour Pizzeria and hamburger/hot dog grill to distribute it all quite efficiently.

As for Drinks(alcohol), finding a waiter is never a problem and there are specials every day. We did not get the fountain card as we are not softdrink fans or like them enough to pay for the card. As for the alcoholic drinks, keep the glass and the refill is cheaper. Also Carnival has a few times where Alcohol is free for certain parties and times.

Room Service:

Was always a short wait and a great service to have especially for my mother-in-law who liked to relax in the room at night while my wife and I attended the nightlife activities. They were very nice after repeated orders with our friends in their balcony cabin.

Camp Carnival:

My son threw a fit the first 2 times but they are very good with children as my son warmed up and had a good time. If you have children and they are not used to being in a day care environment, Camp Carnival has beepers where they page you if you Child is not enjoying themselves but the staff does a great job at getting them to come around and enjoy themselves. Babysitting and leaving the little ones on the ship while out at a port excursion is a GREAT service. Camp Carnival Conquest for those with younger than 2 will not be allowed to participate in the normal activities but do allow a time where you must accompany them and use the facility toys and activity centers for a certain time during the day. As for Costs, Camp Carnival only charges for babysitting past 10pm at a low rate AND WILL DROP YOU CHILD OFF to your cabin when requested as part of the service.

Activates(not including main shows):

We did not have enough time to do it all, but here are a few. Bingo, Carnival horse racing, Art Auctions, Karaoke (picks the best voted singers of popular stars that will sing in the main show on the last day when not just having fun), Ice sculpture contest, Carnival Survivor, Carnival Deal or no Deal, Hairy Chest contest (very funny), Austin Powers dance (my son loved), Tea Time A HUGE HIT for my mother-in-law (an English style Tea Time with your selection of Teas and pastries which are simply delicious), various lounges with different music styles from Classical to Pop to Hip Hop.

Then there is the Water Slide that is very fun for a slide being on a Cruise Ship. This leads me to the pools that I found never over crowded surprisingly, but then again there are many pools all over the place (all salt water). As a side note though, the deck for sunbathers does get crowded a bit at times

Carnival Conquest did a great job controlling the college fraternity and sorority type parties as I did not find overdrinking or very rude or out-of-control passengers as the bar tenders are good at cutting it off, I had the

opportunity to witness this once. It is a festive atmosphere but it is very enjoyable and pleasant while younger parties are going on, in other parts of the ship are other parties or gatherings catering to just about every style and we tried to attend them all, we enjoyed the piano bar and the aft lounge. Occasionally we took time for a quite stroll on the upper decks where we enjoyed watching in the distance other Cruise Ships sail by, especially Windstar as I love sailing, Conquest in passing lit them up with the ships spot lights . There are also TV activates like personality tests and so on; again so much to do onboard and Carnival leaves a daily schedule for you to navigate it all.

The Little details:

Like drawing up your beds to the towel animals and the sanitization paper slips to use on the public bathroom handles are a nice touch. The staff is simply pleasant and willing to help you out. They are always cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning and it shows. The crew in our experience really tries to get to know you and whether it be a simple “hello” and a smile or mint chocolate over caramel when requested was a nice touch.

I will say this though as a one negative detail or really a request. Carnival, IN THE PUBLIC BATHROOMS, PLEASE INSTALL PAPER TOWLS ALONG WITH THE HAND DRYER, I am not a hand dryer person and had to use toilet paper.

Excursions:

Jamaica:

Ok at this port the day does not start as early as Grand Cayman but not as late as Cozumel, which is around 8:30. Then it is off to Deck 0 and off the ship where you can off the side of the line once off the ship have a picture taken with a Rastaman and then a short walk to the Jamaican terminal where signs are clearly labeled where the lines are for the respective excursion. We chose to go to the all-inclusive resort for about $79 per person and no charge for my son.

We loaded up in a van and drove about 30 minutes and you take the high road there and the low road back to the ship, which goes past Margarittaville. The resort was very fun, water-slides and water park my son just loved. The drinks were good and not that watered down, but could do for some improvement. The food was American and I usually prefer to try the local dishes and there were only a few. The resort has beach access that is private to the resort and you have a variety of water activities you can do there. I recommend getting an inner-tube as fast as possible and for the little ones bring the vest or arm inflatables as they are not provided at the resort. Then after lunch the tour then gets back in the van to go shopping at Halfmoon shopping center. This is a very nice and new looking center, we did not spend much time shopping but admiring the landscaping. Then back to the terminal, but on the walk there expect to be hounded by many, many shop keepers. Jamaica has this part mastered to a T, you follow a yellow line back to the terminal that winds in and around about 20 or so shops and vendors all hounding you. We simply cut across the center and found our own way back to the terminal. Once in the terminal you wait in line to get screened and then on the ship.

Grand Cayman:

The earliest morning, (I am not a morning person at all) 7:00 and we were tendered off the ship. (taken by smaller boats to shore)

Grand Cayman was VERY EXPENSIVE. But we elected to do the pirate show where kids and parents can have a great time. We were taken from shore to a very well done pirate ship. All of the crew where in character and very, very funny and they put the kids to work right away scrubbing the deck while pouring ocean water on them. After that, it is the parents turn where there are trials for “lies, lies, all lies” and the parents found guilty get a good cold soaking. During the trials the boat is navigating its way to a area where everyone will get to swim. After the swim, it is rum and punch time all the way back. It was a blast. After getting back we had a VERY EXPENSIVE lunch and the day was getting hotter so we decided to head back to the ship and take advantage of the water-slide while everyone was still on shore.

Cozumel:

The day starts around 9 and this was the best day weather wise, a lot cooler via the overcast clouds. Cozumel is also tendered, but the fairy boats are much bigger than Grand Cayman’s and air-conditioned on some of them. We did not book an excursion, so we left the ship at about 10:30. We decided to wing it as we have already been to Cozumel, however Cozumel while damaged by a past hurricane (this is the reason for the tender disembarkation, the docks are being repaired.) was very much improved and was pleasantly more enjoyable than are previous trip there. Like Jamaica but different there are more vendors trying to sell excursions than items when walking into to town and then of course the shop keepers in certain areas do their best to reel you in. We decided to snorkel. We spent all day in Cozumel and returned to the ship with about 30 mins to spare.

This again was our first cruise and we cannot wait to go again, Carnival Conquest was simply a great vacation.

...heard the announcement for the lifeboat drill. My son completely freaked out and threw a fit. A carnival representative came by and took us out of the commotion so that our son could calm down and proceeded to instruct us on the drill away from the crowd. My son calmed down and many thanks to Carnival for that gesture.

Kudos to Carnival!! And thanks for a really good review!

Ok I have a couple questions for you. So you should up to get back in the tender line to get back on the ship in Cozumel 30 min. at 5:30 and the ship leaves at 6pm is that right. Or did you make it on the ship at 5:30 if so what time did you get in the tender line to get back on ship? I am wounder casue I want to know about how long it takes to get back on board.

I see you and your wife drinks. Did yall drink every night if so about how many dinks per day and if you don't mind me asking how much was your S&S bill. We leave in 27 day our first cruise trying to get a feel on how much we will spend. If you don't want to answer I so undersand no biggy.

What was the high light of your trip.

Did you ever eat Breakfast or lunch in the dinning room was it better than the buffet?

I so can't wait until we are on the Conquest living it up.

mrBit: Thanks for your review!!! Where did you find the Pirate ship excursion? It sounds like a blast!

FireFish: You're on our ship!!! Join our roll in the roll call section of the Forum Jump. There are several of us posting on July 2 Conquest! Join the fun!!!:D

Ok I have a couple questions for you. So you should up to get back in the tender line to get back on the ship in Cozumel 30 min. at 5:30 and the ship leaves at 6pm is that right. Or did you make it on the ship at 5:30 if so what time did you get in the tender line to get back on ship? I am wounder casue I want to know about how long it takes to get back on board.

I see you and your wife drinks. Did yall drink every night if so about how many dinks per day and if you don't mind me asking how much was your S&S bill. We leave in 27 day our first cruise trying to get a feel on how much we will spend. If you don't want to answer I so undersand no biggy.

What was the high light of your trip.

Did you ever eat Breakfast or lunch in the dinning room was it better than the buffet?

I so can't wait until we are on the Conquest living it up.

Our first cruise together was the Elation out of Galveston (7 days). We spent about 900.00 on our S&S. I had my hair cut & done, almost 100 bucks, bought lots of pictures and the tape of the cruise (Mr. Mustwork won the hairy chest - had to show the kids!). Bought some jewelry on board, gifts for the kids and drank quite a bit. Okay - we drank alot!! Had fun. Lots of fun!!

We didn't do any excursions on that cruise - we just winged it at each port. Have fun on the Conquest - and don't forget to write that review for those of us that are waiting our turn!!:)

Thanks everyone for the replies:

Ok answers 1 reply at a time:

Cozumel Tender question:

The line was long and we got in line around 4:30pm, it took about 40mins to get on a tender, it was a long line. Carnival stated that the last tender would leave at 5:00, but that was not true, as there was more people behind us.

We did finally board around 5:30pm. I would suggest getting in line possibly earlier to avoid the “last minute rush back” line.

Alcohol consumption: I cannot give the count as the sea days we relied on Carnival and the excursion days we had all inclusive in Jamaica and free rum on the Pirate Adventure in Grand Cayman. On the ship, we also split payments with our friends, one round on us and one round on them. We ordered a bottle of wine every formal night (2) at $20 a bottle.

We also attended two free alcohol parties, do not order a Manhattan at this party, other drinks are good though. I am a gin and tonic, martini, straight jack and long Island Ice tea man for what I drink the most. My wife is everything sweet and fruity under the sun.

You will average for a single around $4 and $7 on some doubles. As for the sweet drinks, there is usually one always on special and if you keep the glass and ask for a refill it is like .50 cents to a dollar cheaper for the refill.

I would say in all we spent around $300 in Alcohol.

If you want to know how much you are going to spend, that all depends on the excursions you do as ours for all 3 ran about $380.00, for myself, wife, mother-in-law and 2 year old son. My wife also shopped a bit on board so we were well over 1k for everything.

The highlight for me, hmmm…. The deck party was very fun, the whole ship was abuzz. But the best advice if you are the type is to share it with friends or make them on board, thus for dining we chose to share. We met a fantastic couple and already have BBQs and etc.. this summer. I like excursions, but with excursions you are reminded of the schedule and so sea days for me are a blast with friends and the deck events, very relaxed and fun. Try to follow the Carnival Capers newsletter they will give you every day and pick what you would like to do and ask questions if the event will repeat so that you can plan ahead of time.

No we never had breakfast in the dining room, we had the buffet for both lunch and breakfast everyday. Our dining room did not serve breakfast anyway, we were in the 2nd floor Renior dining room. We however attended every dinner in the dining room. I like the dining room over the buffet for diner and day of the week. The selection is very good and I enjoy having a soup and salad or appetizer with the main course and for my wife and mother-in-law was desert. The also cook it to your liking, I am a medium rare and my wife eats well done (shoe leather in my opinion) and the cooked it perfectly.

You will enjoy it, have fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pirate Ship excursion.

Oh it was fun, they are in character as soon as they can see you on the small boat taking you to the pirate ship. You can find this adventure in Grand Cayman, we booked it through Carnival at the excursion Kiosk. You might find it to be cheaper on the net though.

Cool thanks so much that help alot. I know the partys where you get free alcohol are the Captins but what is the other one? We are going with another couple and probably will be doing the I will get it this time you get it next thing. I so can't wait. You have helped me out so much. Thanks a ton.

No we never had breakfast in the dining room, we had the buffet for both lunch and breakfast everyday. Our dining room did not serve breakfast anyway, we were in the 2nd floor Renior dining room.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, regarding breakfast and lunch in the dining room:

It matters not what dining room you are assigned to for dinner, ALL pax have the option of eating in the one that serves breakfast and/or lunch.

I know the partys where you get free alcohol are the Captins but what is the other one?

The other party is the past cruiser's party by invitation only. You must have your invitation with you.

just returned off of conquest this past sunday took our family of seven we had a blast!!

a few comments i would like to add:

cabin stuff:

self,wife 18yrold daughter,13 yr old daughter shared a suite more than enough room! as you can see i was the only guy with 3 ladies in here and we still had plenty of closet and storage space steward Rasa was awesome! 25yr daughter, her husband and my 29 yr old sister shared a balcony stateroom they had plenty room as well they did take (and i suggest this to everyone) one of those shoe organizer that you hang on the door they said it was a must have.

food stuff:

all of ate the buffet breakfasts usually omeletes and cereals, very seldom ate lunch buffets usually hit the grill or the pizza. sometimes had room service for sandwiches, also on the lido deck around the corners from the bufferts they have an chinese cafe you can order from and also a sandwich deli both are "off the hook!!"

Dinners I loved it was so nice to have everyone dressed up and haveing their manners. ate and tried everything! sometimes a couple of extra entrees and appetizers!

A MUST DO!!! Wife,13yr old daughter, son-in-law and I ate at the "pointe resteraunt" (the $30 pp reservation only) one night and it was the best!! 6 or 7 courses(lost count) 2 hrs long it was spectactular!! i had the 24oz porterhouse ATE IT ALL!! if i never eat steak again in my lifetime i am ok with that! worth the extra money. we found a menu for each of the 7 days on one of these message boards and picked a night that the food in the dining room did not appeal to us and went. it is a must do! but pick you night wisely you dont wanna miss anything in you main dining room! we went during the Indian or french night i cant remember. you must go!!

Entertainment:

Todd Wittmer THE BEST CRUISE DIRECTOR!! he is awesome we called him the "Ryan Seacrest of Carnival" he is a blast!!

dancers - AWESOME!!!

vegas type show - AWESOME!!

comedy show - good, but you can tell very rehearsed no improv, worth seeing

magic show - AWESOME!!!

Broadway type show - - AWESOME!!!

missed the Ventriloquist show

carnival legends O.K. wished they would have let the "stars" pick their own songs

Bingo - good never won but they did give out alot of money

pool games - good hard to get a good seat because of the sun bathers that get there early in the morning

excursion / shopping talks - very informative

KARAOKE - the guests were awesome!! the carnival employee Vinz Brown that run it SUCKED!! VERY RUDE!! VERY HATEFUL!! NOT GEUST

ORIENTED!! he made my oldest daughter cry because he kept skipping over her and he would cut her off in the middle of her song, my wife had to sign her up under her name to finally let her sing! my daughter has 4 demo's recorded so she can sing!! he told the cowd (about 60 people) that "I do not need any of you to sing because I still get paid!" and

"this crowd does not matter because I will have a new one next week!!" and these were said on different night to different crowds! spoke to purser and Todd about him Karaoke is fun but he ruined it for alot of us!

dont judge the ship based on that one complaint the rest of it was a PERFECT 10!!

Montego Bay - all went to Dunns River Falls loved it the 2 hour long ride there wasn't the greatest but worth it because i heard it rained in mobay all day, after the 2hour long ride back we had about 30 min to shop in the "protected" city square it was nasty!! the people begged and followed you aroud trying to pull you into the stores, terrible! we got our t-shirts and coffee and waited on the bus.

Grand Cayman - stingray city/sea turtle farm / hell tour

excursion left at 10am so we got off at 8 and did our shopping early just in case. everything was expensive! even more than here at home, bought the typical souveniers.

stingrays - AWESOME!

turtle farm - AWESOME!!

hell tour - ok ,rained so not much time got some t-shirts

Cozumel - had nothing planned but shopping. we all made a last minute decision to take the "FIESTA PARTY BOAT" everyone loved it! the water was beautiful! my sister said she had never see those shades of blue, it was georgous!!the party boat was great and we all had fun but the excursion time was only suppose to be 4.5hrs long leaving us approx. 3hrs for the girls to do thier shopping but the party boat stopped at the royal carib. ship and picked up more passengers and we had to drop them off as well adding about an hour and half to the trip leave us with about 1.5 hrs to shop ladies had to power shop and did not get to do and buy all they wanted (maybe that is not a bad thing after all!!) some weren't happy but we all had a good time its worth taking but keep in mind you may not have the time to spend shopping like you might want to because it is the best port to do it in.

embarking and disembarking - JUST BE PATIENT!YOU HAVE TO DO IT !DONT LET IT RUIN THE BEGINNING OR THE END OF A WONDERFUL TRIP BECAUSE IT DOES SUCK! IT HAS TO BE DONE! I DONT THINK THERE IS AN EASIER WAY TO DO IT! BE PATIENT!!!

OVERALL THE BEST FAMILY VACATION WE ALL HAD!!!

just returned off of conquest this past sunday took our family of seven we had a blast!!

a few comments i would like to add:

cabin stuff:

self,wife 18yrold daughter,13 yr old daughter shared a suite more than enough room! as you can see i was the only guy with 3 ladies in here and we still had plenty of closet and storage space steward Rasa was awesome! 25yr daughter, her husband and my 29 yr old sister shared a balcony stateroom they had plenty room as well they did take (and i suggest this to everyone) one of those shoe organizer that you hang on the door they said it was a must have.

food stuff:

all of ate the buffet breakfasts usually omeletes and cereals, very seldom ate lunch buffets usually hit the grill or the pizza. sometimes had room service for sandwiches, also on the lido deck around the corners from the bufferts they have an chinese cafe you can order from and also a sandwich deli both are "off the hook!!"

Dinners I loved it was so nice to have everyone dressed up and haveing their manners. ate and tried everything! sometimes a couple of extra entrees and appetizers!

A MUST DO!!! Wife,13yr old daughter, son-in-law and I ate at the "pointe resteraunt" (the $30 pp reservation only) one night and it was the best!! 6 or 7 courses(lost count) 2 hrs long it was spectactular!! i had the 24oz porterhouse ATE IT ALL!! if i never eat steak again in my lifetime i am ok with that! worth the extra money. we found a menu for each of the 7 days on one of these message boards and picked a night that the food in the dining room did not appeal to us and went. it is a must do! but pick you night wisely you dont wanna miss anything in you main dining room! we went during the Indian or french night i cant remember. you must go!!

Entertainment:

Todd Wittmer THE BEST CRUISE DIRECTOR!! he is awesome we called him the "Ryan Seacrest of Carnival" he is a blast!!

dancers - AWESOME!!!

vegas type show - AWESOME!!

comedy show - good, but you can tell very rehearsed no improv, worth seeing

magic show - AWESOME!!!

Broadway type show - - AWESOME!!!

missed the Ventriloquist show

carnival legends O.K. wished they would have let the "stars" pick their own songs

Bingo - good never won but they did give out alot of money

pool games - good hard to get a good seat because of the sun bathers that get there early in the morning

excursion / shopping talks - very informative

KARAOKE - the guests were awesome!! the carnival employee Vinz Brown that run it SUCKED!! VERY RUDE!! VERY HATEFUL!! NOT GEUST

ORIENTED!! he made my oldest daughter cry because he kept skipping over her and he would cut her off in the middle of her song, my wife had to sign her up under her name to finally let her sing! my daughter has 4 demo's recorded so she can sing!! he told the cowd (about 60 people) that "I do not need any of you to sing because I still get paid!" and

"this crowd does not matter because I will have a new one next week!!" and these were said on different night to different crowds! spoke to purser and Todd about him Karaoke is fun but he ruined it for alot of us!

dont judge the ship based on that one complaint the rest of it was a PERFECT 10!!

Montego Bay - all went to Dunns River Falls loved it the 2 hour long ride there wasn't the greatest but worth it because i heard it rained in mobay all day, after the 2hour long ride back we had about 30 min to shop in the "protected" city square it was nasty!! the people begged and followed you aroud trying to pull you into the stores, terrible! we got our t-shirts and coffee and waited on the bus.

Grand Cayman - stingray city/sea turtle farm / hell tour

excursion left at 10am so we got off at 8 and did our shopping early just in case. everything was expensive! even more than here at home, bought the typical souveniers.

stingrays - AWESOME!

turtle farm - AWESOME!!

hell tour - ok ,rained so not much time got some t-shirts

Cozumel - had nothing planned but shopping. we all made a last minute decision to take the "FIESTA PARTY BOAT" everyone loved it! the water was beautiful! my sister said she had never see those shades of blue, it was georgous!!the party boat was great and we all had fun but the excursion time was only suppose to be 4.5hrs long leaving us approx. 3hrs for the girls to do thier shopping but the party boat stopped at the royal carib. ship and picked up more passengers and we had to drop them off as well adding about an hour and half to the trip leave us with about 1.5 hrs to shop ladies had to power shop and did not get to do and buy all they wanted (maybe that is not a bad thing after all!!) some weren't happy but we all had a good time its worth taking but keep in mind you may not have the time to spend shopping like you might want to because it is the best port to do it in.

embarking and disembarking - JUST BE PATIENT!YOU HAVE TO DO IT !DONT LET IT RUIN THE BEGINNING OR THE END OF A WONDERFUL TRIP BECAUSE IT DOES SUCK! IT HAS TO BE DONE! I DONT THINK THERE IS AN EASIER WAY TO DO IT! BE PATIENT!!!

OVERALL THE BEST FAMILY VACATION WE ALL HAD!!!

I thought Vince was awesome and very funny, and he had to deal with a bunch of rude graduates from Louisiana on our trip - and their even more obnoxious parents who went up and threatened him after their kid didn't get picked for Garth Brooks in the Legend show. It was ridiculous and he was very patient and kept his cool.

it looks like you were on board the week before us we sailed 6/4 - 6/11.

louisiana does have it share of idiots and are known for ruining alot of events for most of us. Maybe Vinz carried his bad taste for louisiana folks over from the week you were there regardless if he did he was terrible!

you are very welcome! do you plan on taking family? wish you the best! have fun!!
It will be me, my husband, and our 25 year old son. My daughter has a 17 month old and a 1 month old, so it will be a couple of years before her family can join us on a cruise. :)

have a great time make sure to go to the point resturant it is worth the trip alone!! a wonderful addition to Carnivals activities
We didn't go to the Point when we were on the Conquest last year, but I think we will in September. My first thought is why pay $90 for the 3 of us when the dining room has such wonderful food? But I don't think I have even seen one post on this board that said the meal wasn't totally worth the money.

Now I just have to figure out which night I wouldn't mind missing the dining room. :confused:

we found a post with the menu for the week, and found the least desirable night and that end up being wednesday night.worth the $90 and the extra $30 tip we left. it truly is a step above even the dining room everything seems so much fresher and prepared fresher not that the dining isn't you can definitly tell the quality and cuts of meats are truly CHOICE!! make sure to give yourself 2 hours for the meal we reserved @ 6pm but got there @5:45 and they took us right in. we took our 13yr old daughter and she loved it all she was even able to tell the quality was so much better she even liked the sushi! they told us that the dinner they served would be typically valued at $200-$250 well worth the 30 per person

Archived