Crown Questions

pes949

Has anyone actually seen the game/arcade room and do they have details of the 4 games and/or pictures? Is Playstation for a fee?

Do the TV's in the cabins have inputs for a game system (so I can bring my son's x-box or PS-2)?

Has anyone toured the fitness area to see specifically the equipment they have onboard? Treadmills? Rowing Machines, Weight Machines, etc. ?

What is the age limit for the current pool? Can a 16 year old use it?

The Princess site has so little information and the customer service reps seem to just read off the web site.

I have found better details and information on this site than at Princess.:confused:

I did see the game room there is a charge for the games--did not study the games they seem to have a car race game & a few other typical large arcade games...I think 5 or 6 in total. I also noticed a air hockey & I think a fooz ball table in teen center---could not spend alot of time there they we're shooting video. They did not have all the teen center things set up yet did not notice playstation's there.

Fitness Center was really nice---Spin bikes for spin class. Elpitical Machines, regular bikes, free weights. Gosh can't remember if there we're treadmills I think there was a few. Nice floor area for yoga & aerobics classes. They also we're conducting a fitness class.

Did not notice age limit for pool use.

They did have 1 rowing machine that I saw along with numerous treadmills and elliptical machines (both had their own small flat screen tv's mounted to the front). They had a Smith machine and a cable rack but I didn't remember seeing any other machines. There were several racks of dumbbells also. I just came home from the 1 night this morning and if I had your questions before I would've been more attentive...

They did have 1 rowing machine that I saw along with numerous treadmills and elliptical machines (both had their own small flat screen tv's mounted to the front). They had a Smith machine and a cable rack but I didn't remember seeing any other machines. There were several racks of dumbbells also. I just came home from the 1 night this morning and if I had your questions before I would've been more attentive...

Great news on the Smith machine but no Cybex (or similar) weight machines:confused:.

On a ship this new, that would be a real disappointment.

I was on the ship last Friday evening for dinner. I looked around the gym and noticed MANY treadmills, eliptical, and stair machines. They did have Cybex machines as I recall most of the Princess gyms have. I think it is a small gym for the size of the ship. The gym on the CB was packed! I could be wrong, but it looked like there were more treadmills on this ship than usual though. Seems that most people go tothe gym for that.

Archived