Deck 10 on Explorer

I just booked a balcony room on deck 10 (Explorer) . I think I remember reading about a noise of view problem with deck ten cabins. Am I remembering wrong or is this true? We are right under the Dive Sop it seems.....Thanks for any info!

T

We stayed in OS 1314, and it was very quiet -great location for us. Have a great time- It was a trip I will never forget- I have such special memories of our family cruise. check out our pics- just click on the link in my signiature.

I just booked a balcony room on deck 10 (Explorer) . I think I remember reading about a noise of view problem with deck ten cabins. Am I remembering wrong or is this true? We are right under the Dive Sop it seems.....Thanks for any info!

T

We were just on Explorer on deck 10 cabin 1694, right under Windjammer...never heard a sound from above at all ! This was a great cabin and loved the location, just one set of stairs up to the Windjammer. You'll be just fine with your cabin...have a great cruise. :)

We always book cabins on deck 10 no matter what ship we are on ( have 2 more deck 10 cabins booked for upcoming cruises) we have never had an issue with the view or noise.

Have a great cruise!

We sailed in OS 1300 on Explorer and it was incredible. Very quiet the entire time with the exception of when they had the evening pool party. We were right under the pool deck and we did hear people sliding around lounge chairs for an hour or so but if we weren't so tired that day, we would have been participating!

We sailed in OS 1300 on Explorer and it was incredible. Very quiet the entire time with the exception of when they had the evening pool party. We were right under the pool deck and we did hear people sliding around lounge chairs for an hour or so but if we weren't so tired that day, we would have been participating!

Well said! Never thought of that. If I am not out there myself making noise, then I am too exhausted to let any noise bother me in my stateroom.

We also just got off the Explorer on 6/11. We had cabin 1328--right under the Windjammer. We never heard a thing--even when we kept our balcony door open all night. It was a fabulous room, great view, and overall wonderful experience. I think you'll be fine.

Archived