What not to miss in the Bahamas???

We are sailing on the Majesty in 2 weeks and were wondering what not to miss on this trip?

We have been to Coco Cay in the past but not Nassau or Key West. I was thinking of Parasailing if I get the courage. Where is the cheaper spots and I have learned in the past to see more for less usually to stay away from the ships tours.

Has anyone just hung out at the Paradise resort and used the facilities for the day??

We are open for almost anything so your tips would be greatly appreciated!!!!

11 day's and counting!!!!!

The Ship!!!!!!!

I could not resist.

We did the ships tour in Nassau called the Sea & See Tour. It was a good overview of the entire island. We first tour the water by boat then the land by a/c buses. very imformative.

If anyone is a certified diver, then you could go on a James Bond underwater movie set tour. The remains of the large british bomber are still down there (from the Thunderball movie) A few movies were done here, since the water is so clear.

Regarding parasailing, I did that in PTO a few years ago (I was in my late 50s) and had a blast!! It was so quiet up there; I took my video camera with me and it was so quiet, there was no problem hearing my naration, on film, of what I was seeing.

Archived