Just got docs!

txffgirl

Ok I am 18 days out and I just got my docs. I had reserved a gty and on my docs it has me in E181 on Fascination July 3. I know this is aft and that is about it. Any info you all might have would be great. Also for the sail and sign I have to fill it out on that form? It asks for a printout of card? Anyone know what this is? I also have one more- I got 2 luggage tags and messed one up- if I need another can I get one there at port?

Thanks for all the help!

Ok I am 18 days out and I just got my docs. I had reserved a gty and on my docs it has me in E181 on Fascination July 3. I know this is aft and that is about it. Any info you all might have would be great. Also for the sail and sign I have to fill it out on that form? It asks for a printout of card? Anyone know what this is? I also have one more- I got 2 luggage tags and messed one up- if I need another can I get one there at port?

Thanks for all the help!

DD had similar cabin on Elation. It's fine. Your on a cruise. Yes fill out that card/page, they will ask for it at check-in. They will imprint the card then. Be sure to fill in the info that matches the card you will use to guar. your sail & sign. Yes you can get another tag at the pier.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

Archived