Free margaritas at Margaritaville

tweety0227

• 2 weeks later...
Go to www.margaritavillecaribbean.com and find the missing shaker of salt. You will be able to print out a coupon for a free margarita or a free soda at any Margaritaville in the caribbean.

Ok - i guess I am an idiot - I looked at every page but didn't find the shaker of salt!:( Gotta get a coupon before our Aug 7th cruise.

Does this place get packed when the everyone diembarks at once? Is it easy to get a spot?

Ok - i guess I am an idiot - I looked at every page but didn't find the shaker of salt!:( Gotta get a coupon before our Aug 7th cruise.

Does this place get packed when the everyone diembarks at once? Is it easy to get a spot?

I'd recommend going in and out of the coffee shop. It jumps around, but it will eventually be there. Keep trying. You'll get it.

I don't think it's too bad when the cruise ships are in. I've been to the one in Ocho Rios, but not Grand Turk.

What ship? My son is going on the Crown Princess on that date for his honeymoon.

What ship? My son is going on the Crown Princess on that date for his honeymoon.

We are on the same cruise! What is his name? - It would be too funny if we ran into him on the ship....:)

Hi Again:

I found the salt shaker that says, you found me....but when I click on it to print the coupon, nothing happens.....

Any suggestions?

thanks.....Sparkle 10:confused:

Did you find the actual salt shaker, or did you find the thing that shows you what the salt shaker looks like? It sounds like you did not find the actual salt shaker. Go into the stores on the website. It keeps moving around, but I found that going in and out of the coffee shop seems to work. You go in, scroll to the bottom of the screen, and if it's not there, exit the shop, then go in again. Eventually it will be there.

http://www.margaritavillecaribbean.com/winshaker.php

That's what the page will look like once you've found the salt shakers and click on it.

Now instead of putting people to work to find the Shaker of salt, you've solved the problems of millions of alcoholics by just putting the winning message page on your post for people to print. Well done.

Sorry if I've insulted you. I wanted to show people what the lost shaker looks like. I will ask the hostess to remove my post.

Now instead of putting people to work to find the Shaker of salt, you've solved the problems of millions of alcoholics by just putting the winning message page on your post for people to print. Well done.
Oh Please, do you really think that "millions of alcoholics" will really even read this thread let a lone go to Grand Truk?

I was just being helpful for people that were leaving for the Caribbean and not able to find it. It is infinitely more fun to try to find it yourself.

Go to http://www.margaritavillecaribbean.com/store.php and start checking out the shops. It was near the bottom of the glassware's page when I found it but I think it must move around.

Bottoms up :)

Yes, it does move around. I found that the best thing to do is to keep going in and out of the same store. Eventually it'll be at the bottom of the page of the store.

Archived