Free margaritas at Margaritaville

tweety0227

Thanks for this info! I found the shaker and I hope they still take these when we go on the Crown Princess in Sept. Every little bit helps the bar tab.

cruisealot

Which sailing on the Crown are you? I am going on the 3rd of Sept.

I used 2 in January in Ocho Rio and am planning to use a few more in Grand Turk this Nov. We will also be going to OR but I think we will save Margartville for Grand Turk, I heard there is not much to do there so drinking sounds good. They did not come in fancy glass, plastic cups in fact. My daughter left her foot long glass on board the ship and has be heart broken ever since.

Linda

• 2 weeks later...
Is the coupon good for flavored margaritas, or just "plain" ones? Thanks!

Margaritaville, here we come! 46 days :)

I believe it's just plain, but then again, I never tried anything else. Can't hurt to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
Something must've changed...I've tried the coffee over 100 times now.

What's even more shocking is that I've tried this over 100 times for a free marguerita!

It's possible that it's not there anymore. I don't see it mentioned on the website now.

It looks like they don't have that feature anymore. I've been to the website, and it doesn't mention the free margarita contest anymore. I hope that the certificate I printed out is still good when I go to Grand Turk on sept 6

Hi everyone! We used our coupon (printed over a month ago) from the internet last week. They give ya a small cup, maybe 6 oz. They will serve everyone else first that's paying before they get you the free one. But hey it's free and let's ya know if you want another or try something else you have to buy! The drinks are $8.98-$9.95 each so be sure it's what you really want. Fun, jiving, happening place!

Have fun!

Kat

• 2 weeks later...
I guess I must be blind tonight. I have gone thru the stores twice and can't find it. I will try again tomorrow. Don't need it til Thanksgiving week anyway. Thanks for the tips. Esther

We were at Margaritaville today. They have removed the game from their site. The coupons are no longer valid. Sept 1 was the last day to use them. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted

Archived