You guys on this board are sooooo..

bychance

hysterically funny, slightly nuts and also very helpfull thanks! I read a lot but dont post much( I also laugh a lot) . I have learned quite a bit and I will be a lot more savy when booking my next cruise!! I certainly know where to go to get an answer if I need one and if I need a little flamin' I also know where to come!! Thanks you guys are great!!

Pam:D

I agree with the OP. Everyone has helped me so much and have met some wonderful people. My DH has some medical difficulties and with everyone's help has made our trips much more enjoyable. We have three more cruises scheduled for this year and looking forward to each one. Have great room assignments, thanks:)

hysterically funny, slightly nuts and also very helpfull thanks! I read a lot but dont post much( I also laugh a lot) . I have learned quite a bit and I will be a lot more savy when booking my next cruise!! I certainly know where to go to get an answer if I need one and if I need a little flamin' I also know where to come!! Thanks you guys are great!!

Pam:D

Hey - I know what you mean! I booked a cruise within a week of my last one just so I had a good excuse to hang out here! Sure it's 9 months away, but that's 9 months of hanging out here anticipating our next cruise! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...heaven!!! :D

Hey - I know what you mean! I booked a cruise within a week of my last one just so I had a good excuse to hang out here! Sure it's 9 months away, but that's 9 months of hanging out here anticipating our next cruise! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...heaven!!! :D

I know what you mean, Lurky, and I agree. I quoted your post as an example (positive, of course) to my wife. Not only will she not book a cruise, she told us to "get a life." <sigh>So people don't get it</sigh>.

So here I am, hangin' here without a booked cruise as an excuse.

Doing my best Joe Pesci impression:

Just what the **** do you mean I'm funny ?

What am I some ****ing clown

Am I here to amuse you?

:) :) :) *LOL*

Glad you enjoy yourself here so much. Its all about cruiseing, which naturally means having a good time

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Am I here to amuse you?

Glad you enjoy yourself here so much. Its all about cruiseing, which naturally means having a good time

LOL:p

Am I here to amuse you?

Goodfellas?

Archived