Vatican Tour confirmation email

Hello,

I'm going to Rome on July 12th and had faxed the vatican for a guided tour of the Museum. Since I don't have a fax at home, I wrote my email address on the letter as a method of response. I've heard that they do send the confirmation by email.

Since I get so much spam in my email, I'm worried that I will delete the confirmation if it goes to the spam folder.

Does anyone know of the email address of the vatican office that responds to the tour confirmation? I would like to have it so I can enter it in my contact list.

Thanks for the help.

Thuy

I followed the rules and faxed the Vatican 30 days before my intended trip. I never got a return fax from the Vatican. I sent a second fax and explained I had not heard from them and this time I gave a fax # and email. I left for Europe with no confirmation. Still no fax. I checked my email from Athens (4 days before Rome) and I had a confirmation.

I remember someone saying even if you don't hear from the Vatican and you faxed 30 days before, check at the tour desk. They did this and their name was on the list.

As it turned out, we got on the back of a line an hour before our reservation time. We did not know it at the time, but the line was 5 blocks long. The line moves pretty fast, it took us 45 minutes to get into the Vatican museum, 15 minutes before our scheduled tour time. So we never took the tour, just did the museum at our own pace.

Hello,

I'm going to Rome on July 12th and had faxed the vatican for a guided tour of the Museum. Since I don't have a fax at home, I wrote my email address on the letter as a method of response. I've heard that they do send the confirmation by email.

Since I get so much spam in my email, I'm worried that I will delete the confirmation if it goes to the spam folder.

Does anyone know of the email address of the vatican office that responds to the tour confirmation? I would like to have it so I can enter it in my contact list.

Thanks for the help.

Thuy

what is the e mail address to reserve the vatican tour??? and do yu need to payup front or when you arrive. this is great information . thank you

Melissa

Hello,

Thanks for the help.

Thuy

Thuy:

I just received my confirmation fax from the Vatican. We will be visiting on July 12 - I believe we are on the same ship, Voyager of the Seas departing Barcelona on July 8.

I faxed my reservation on 6/14 and received a fax reply on 6/19. Chances are that you are confirmed, so if you don't receive an email - just show up.

Archived