Checking Price and Cruise isn't listed

Hi,

Just tried to do my daily price check for my upcoming Sensation Cruise (July 19) on the Carnival site. It won't bring that particular sailing up as an available cruise. I checked Travelocity and my particular sailing is showing as available. This is the first time I've run into this. Just wondered if this usually happens.

Check the ship and cruise date on a bunch of other online sites. If they all show the ship available, most likely its a temporary glitch in Carnival's booking engine.

If many other sites don't show this ship and date, your cruise may have been cancelled and you haven't been told yet.

Cotton~

That is what I was thinking, too. But I really think it must be a glitch on the Carnival website, because several online TA's have the cruise available for booking with several cabins showing as available. :rolleyes:

Oh well, we'll see what tomorrow brings. Maybe Carnival is just getting ready for a good ol' price drop just for me :D

Me too for Sensation July 5th. Carnival has not shown it for over a week as an available cruise, but the other on-line agencies show a few rooms. Since I talked to my PVP yesterday and all was well, then I am just guessing it is full.

Well, obviously the Carnival website was acting goofy last night. Went to check my cruise price today and the ship/sailing date came up just fine. My cabin price is now higher (almost $60.00 per person) than what I paid when I booked 3 weeks ago!

Archived