Problem with Captains Circle tonight

pamwinn

Linda & BJS... That ability is no longer there... When you try to enter the correct data you get the following message:

"In order to add further cruise history records, we require additional verification. Please call the Circle Desk at 1-800-PRINCESS" :mad: :mad:

Largin,

I tried it just to see if I could get it to work and I got the same message you did. Too bad, because it was a good feature to be able to make corrections. My cruise history is very inaccurate, but at least the number of cruises is correct. None of my Sitmar cruises show up as Sitmar, but some Princess cruise that I did not take. As long as the number is correct, then I don't really care what ship name they have down. They probably removed the self-enter feature when they upgraded their website.

Linda & BJS... That ability is no longer there... When you try to enter the correct data you get the following message:

"In order to add further cruise history records, we require additional verification. Please call the Circle Desk at 1-800-PRINCESS" :mad: :mad:

Sorry had worked in the past and with the option still there figured it still did work. I think Princess has glitches in their computer systems or in the people that operate them. We booked several cruises within a month and one of them did not show the Platinum upgrade for the insurance and said we were Gold. I called and they said we'd only had 4 cruises so we had to take more. Captain Circle showed 8 and we'd received upgrades since took number 6. I told her she had an error and why. After putting me on hold for about 10 min. she came back and said it was all fixed.

It is very unfortunate that you may have to call many times to get a competent person to have your problem solved. We were not getting any e-mails from Princess and I called multiple times over a 1 1/2 year period and was told either they did not know why or it's because we had a cruise booked. Last month I tried calling once again after a friend said how many she'd gotten recently. This time the girl knew what she was doing and found a permanent "no e-mail" message was attached to both my and DH's membership numbers. She called tech support and had it removed. It took about two weeks but did recieve on e-mail the other day. How long this will last we shall see. She also checked and said it did not matter how many cruises you had booked you should still get the emails. Apparently an e-mail had been returned to them at one time so they put the "no-email" on our record.

Hope you can get your problems solved. Also have found the Circle reps on the ships are totally useless as far as any help. I think they are just a social hostess.

Archived