Just back from the Star 06/18/2006

mar326

Well I can say I have never been on the Star but if it is not heated it is the only ship in the fleet without heated pools. I can state with certainty that the Sun, Dawn, Spirit, Jewel, Wind, Dream, Crown all have heated pools.

From the Sun August 2004 Alaska 55 degree air 80 degree water

All of that snow they shoveled into the pool sure brought the temp. down on our Feb. cruise:eek:

The Star pool was very cold.

All of that snow they shoveled into the pool sure brought the temp. down on our Feb. cruise:eek:

The Star pool was very cold.

I think that was a chartered cruise by the polar bear club.

OMG- I mentioned a chartered cruise. Now the ship will hit the span!

-Monte

Some of us have been accused of working for NCL enough times that I think it just might be true.

Now my question: As NCL employees, should we be getting free (or at least much cheaper) cruises on their ships???? ;)

-Monte

Well you would think so wouldn't you! But heck I had to insist firmly just to get my last on-board credit. Maybe we should all write Colin Veitch (sp?) and demand a free cruise - damn it we deserve one!

I guess everyone is too busy posting on this board!

Actually I'm busy thinking about another cruise. Considering the Spirit in Nov or Dec 07 and spending a week in NOLA. I got Barb convinced, now I just have to wait for fares to come out.

-Monte

Actually I'm busy thinking about another cruise. Considering the Spirit in Nov or Dec 07 and spending a week in NOLA. I got Barb convinced, now I just have to wait for fares to come out.

-Monte

I doubt that we will be on a cruise before 2008 - but you never know - I cannot resist a really good deal.

Archived