The Hilton in Nassau

mardigras81

Just got back from cruise to Bahamas. We had a short port time - 9am to 2:30 pm. I read that Scubagirl mentioned the Hilton. You can walk there in 10 minutes. It is just beautiful. Great pool, beach, chairs, thatch roof tables, and when you pay the $15 per person you also can get towels as well as use of the floaty tubes and kayaks. Can't recommend enough. We had a wonderful day. By the way we mentioned that we would be leaving by 2:30, so not spending the whole day and they gave us half off.

Thanks to Scuba girl for the information and the Hilton for a great day!

We just payed when we got there. We walked all the way thru the lobby and out the back to see the pool and beach to decide if we wanted to stay. Definitely take a look first to decide if you like what you see. I think you will.

• 4 weeks later...

Do they have anywhere to put your bag? Like lockers? I've have always been paranoid that someone will snag my bag while I'm in the water and of course that'll have my pasport and cruise card in it.

Do they have anywhere to put your bag? Like lockers? I've have always been paranoid that someone will snag my bag while I'm in the water and of course that'll have my pasport and cruise card in it.
\

No, there are no lockers, but the grounds are pretty contained and secure. I never feel paranoid about leaving my things while I take a swim nearby. It's a very small and quiet place.

Archived