Still unable to log in!!!!

I am still unable to log in under my original screen name. This prevents me from accessing all of my past email threads. Is there any relief on the horizon?

I am very disappointed about not being able to find or reply to threads I have been participating in for MONTHS!

Help!

Brian

Hi Brian,

This post may be a test. I have been trying to log on to this board since my return this past Saturday from our cruise on the Carnival Miracle. If you go to Cruise Critic's Opening page look for Announcements in Forum: Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! The message boards have user name glitches!!!!!!!!!!! A note from Laura Sterling will explain what to do as they are trying to correct this problem we have been expeiencing. Follow the intstructions and hopefully you will find your way here via Internet Explorer, Netscape and some other browsers..............Scroll down once you get to the Cruise Critic Page..........re: Bahamas and you will find cruise Critic.............etc.

Good Luck.........anxious to see if this works tomorrow when I sign on :>)!

I agree, it's very frustrating not being able to log in. I used their AOL instructions and it worked at work, but did the same thing at home and no luck. Bummer!!! Hope this gets worked out soon. It's SO frustrating wanting to respond to things at home and not being able to.

I am still unable to log in under my original screen name. This prevents me from accessing all of my past email threads. Is there any relief on the horizon?

I am very disappointed about not being able to find or reply to threads I have been participating in for MONTHS!

Help!

Brian

Brian.....A few have created new names like yourself and then been able to go back after that and log into their old name......try it out.

Get this one. I registered my wife with her own user name and password, because I am unable to log in myself. Now get this LOL when I sign on AOL using my e-mail address and password and go to CruiseCritic site it says welcome Beerman's Wife. That's my wife. How can her user name come up when I sign? It's sooooooooo confusing.

Archived