Conquest vs. Miracle for Teens (ASAP!!!)

:confused: Help! My cruise on the Valor 4/17 was just chartered. We gotta make a decision regarding a change in ships by tommorrow!! ( Why do we get no more time?) We are a family of about 30 with many kids. How does the Miracle stack up to the Conquest for kids between 8-15??

My kids didn't have a preference as far as the kids camp. They liked both equally.But the Conquest is a much larger ship than the Miracle. It is also a new ship and everything is so beautiful. One thing that your kids might really like is action alley on the Conquest. It has a large arcade with a jukebox and bar serving smoothies. Both are nice, but I think the Conquest has a little edge over the Miracle because of it's size and newness.

My kids didn't have a preference as far as the kids camp. They liked both equally.But the Conquest is a much larger ship than the Miracle. It is also a new ship and everything is so beautiful. One thing that your kids might really like is action alley on the Conquest. It has a large arcade with a jukebox and bar serving smoothies. Both are nice, but I think the Conquest has a little edge over the Miracle because of it's size and newness.

I thought the Miracle was newer than the Conquest...:confused:

You're right. Sorry, I got it confused with another ship. Therefore, all I can make a recommendation on is the Conquest. Though, the Miracle is not as big as the Conquest. The Miracle is 88,500 tons compared to the Conquests 110,000 tons. So the Conquest is bigger. But the Miracle is a little newer. My kids did like the Conquest a lot. But since the Miracle is also new it probably has a nice new kids area too. You might check Carnival's website and see what extras each ship has. Since they are both new, you probably can't go wrong.

Archived