SetSail pass

There can be glitches in the system. I printed out my SetSail Pass for our Jewel repositioning cruise months ago, and final payment isn't due until sometime in August. For previous cruises, we never did get an email but just kept checking until we were able to print.:rolleyes:

There can be glitches in the system. I printed out my SetSail Pass for our Jewel repositioning cruise months ago, and final payment isn't due until sometime in August. For previous cruises, we never did get an email but just kept checking until we were able to print.:rolleyes:

it is so strange how this varies so much. Never seems to be a set system.. very strange :eek:

I'm traveling with a group of people in August. Final payments were due at the end of May and people were able to print their passes. So, I think it's technically supposed to be after final payments are in.

I think they changed it not too long ago. I could always print it out way ahead of time, but couldn't for the Legend in November. It said I would be notified when it was ready to be printed.

Cynic that I am, I could see someone printing it out before final payment, not paying the final payment but showing up at the pier with form in hand saying I have this and you must have canceled me without telling me and I'm going to sue unless you let me onboard, etc, etc.

Just a theory.

it is so strange how this varies so much. Never seems to be a set system.. very strange :eek:

Not that strange. Whenever new systems are introduced it is very common to find bugs or glitches that have to be ironed out. Overall the SetSail pass system has helped tremendously in cutting down the check in time. :)

Not that strange. Whenever new systems are introduced it is very common to find bugs or glitches that have to be ironed out. Overall the SetSail pass system has helped tremendously in cutting down the check in time. :)

yes. I have always gotten the email notification and have never been able toprint set sail until after final payment was made.. if figured it is because it is a boarding ticket and you would not get a ticket unless you paid your fares.

For someone who asked:The online registration is NOT the same thing as the set sail boarding pass...

you can do online registration and print that portion immediately after deposit is made.. set sail boarding pass is after final payment :)

Happy sailing to all!!

Archived