Poll

Heathergurl

Im doing this poll just to get a ideal og things that we must do in cozumel and costa maya.. Since we are on limited time there I want to try to do the best things there. so let me know what was your favorite thing to do at port. Thanks a bunch

I was in cozumel for the first time last august,I had a blast. We did the snorkle beach party which was great,the beach was beautiful,after we went to carlos and charlies and had margaritas. We danced on the stage there, it was crazy. We walked around downtown, but I had to many maragaritas,so I dont remember a lot though i did find in my room the next morning alot of souveniers I dont remember buying. I am going again in november,cant wait. We are goimg to try paradise beach in the morning then head into town and try panchos backyard which I have heard great things about,and definatley hit carlos and charlies.:)

Go to panchosbackyard.com for more info. We went there the lst time in Dec. & it was great. We also like to go to Paradise Beach & plan to do that again in Dec. & Feb. Cozumel is great!

Archived