Lost in reviews

badissa

:confused:

Hello all,

Here is my dilemma: I want to book my next cruise during the 2nd week of Jan 07 with a Western carribean itinerary......sounds simple right? Here is the dilemma part:

I cruised with Carribean Princess last year and it was amazing! I don't want to be dissapointed with my next cruise. My friends and I definetly want to try a new line. NCL has a great itinerary out of NYC but the ship (Dawn) has horrific reviews and its 11 days! RCCL and CAR both have decent ones but now I can't decide cause I have made a full time job out of reading reviews! Basically heres the deal: I want a BIG ship, lots to do, fabulous food, and an excellent stateroom. PLEASE help steer me in the right direction! Lots of details...............thanks in advance!

I think it's unfair and misleading to say that the Dawn has horrific reviews. Are there some that are not great? Absolutely. But there are plenty of positive reviews. I, for one, loved my Dawn cruise and have another Dawn cruise booked for July. Does that mean you will enjoy the Dawn? Maybe yes, maybe no. It depends on what you're looking for and what your priorities are. As for food, it's so subjective that nobody can tell you whether you'll enjoy it or not - except for someone who really knows your personal taste. None of us fall into that category.

Archived