whois yoru favorite cruise director and who is the director on the Celebration

dryehair

Hey everyone.....we have been on Carnival several times......my favorite cruise director was a guy named John (something).......he was the cruise director on the Paradise 2002......he was the best ever...also was wondering who is the cruise director on the Celebration now....we are cruising her July 15th......hope whoever they are, they are good....they can make or break a show......as we have had a bad one.....i wont mention his name......not going to be rude......but let me know what you guys think?

Well so far I have only been on 2 cruises and It was definatley Risa on Celebration. I am not sure if she is still on Celebration but she was in Feb 2006. She was very friendly and up beat. I thought she was alot of fun. and she really seemed to enjoy her job.

Kim

Hey Dryehair, How are you doing? Could the John you are referrring to possibly be John Heald? He is one of my favorites, we've cruised with him twice now and he is very funny. I think I know the bad one you are referring to because I'm pretty sure we were on the same cruise with you if I'm not mistaken. We are booked on the Inspiration in October I'm trying to find out who will be our CD. We're already starting to get stuff for the trip, wish you were going with us again, we're really looking forward to it.

Later,

Stingray

Inspiration 10/9/06

Triumph 10/16/04

Paradise 10/5/03

Triumph 9/01

Sensation 2/99

Celebration 10/92

Norwegian Sea 10/91

My favorite is anyone other than "Malcolm in the Middle"! He was sub-ing for Dana on the Victory. Not impressive.

But, we've had John Heald 3 times. He's awesome.

Really? I liked Malcolm a lot, especially his woohoo. :)

Archived