Cruise Eve

cant wait

Well it's been 2 years in the waiting and tomorrow my wife and I finally get to have that second honeymoon on the Pacific Sun. I started a new job 2 years ago and could go on the last cruise we were scheduled on. My wife took her friend instead and the girls had the time of their lives.

I would like to thank all the contributors to this site and our bags are crammed with all the bits and pieces you have collectively recommended. We haven't left yet and we have planned a 14 day cruise to NZ in 2008. My thanks to all and happy cruising.:) :)

Hope you have a wonderful time. Makes it so much more special when you wait so long for it. I'm off to the TA tomorrow to book for the 75th anniversary cruise on the Dawn in Nov next year. Almost 17 months away but we waited 17 months for the last one so I know it'll come around soon enough. Have a great trip & please come back on when you get back & share your experiences and photos with us.

Karen

Hope you have a really great cruise Cant Wait, hope all the hints you have gathered are helpful. My next cruise is also the Anniversary cruise on the Pacific Dawn and 500 days away seems a long time but I guess it will come around soon enough. Hope the weather is good for you.

Archived