Kids Program on Grandeur of the Seas

iyl

My question is concerning the kids program through Royal Caribbean. My SIL has two kids, girl 11 and a boy 14. From parents who signed their kids up for this, how did they like it. What activities do they have? If the child needs a parents, how do they get in touch with them?

I have heard from children on other cruises how much they wanted to stay in the program and not go with parents, but I don't have a child myself to know for sure. Thanks for any and all input

We will be on Grandeur, December 16th 2006 out of New Orleans

BPWJR, thanks for the fact sheet, I'm looking for a parent that has used this service and how the child liked it. Plus my niece is 6 months for joing her brother in the 12-14 year old group. Would they allow the 11 year old to join her 14 year old brother.

My kids loved the Adventure Ocean programs. They had a ship wide scavenger hunt, a carnival, late night pj parties, dance parties, etc. They never lacked for things to do and they could always find us on board. It is a small ship but we LOVED IT. Just back Sunday!

We just got off the Grandeur Sunday after a 9 day. Our children are 11 (girl) and 14(boy) and they loved the activities. Our 14 year old was able to come and go as he wished. We had to authorize our daughter to do the same. Each child had a walkie talkie and if they left the activities they had to call us. It worked great. They liked not being confined to the childrens area. We've traveled alot and this was one of the best vacations ever. The kids want nothing but cruises from now on.

We just got off the Grandeur Sunday after a 9 day. Our children are 11 (girl) and 14(boy) and they loved the activities. Our 14 year old was able to come and go as he wished. We had to authorize our daughter to do the same. Each child had a walkie talkie and if they left the activities they had to call us.

Were the walkie talkies provided by the kids club, or did you bring them with you?

Archived