Question about On-line check in

I just booked a cruise for Dec 2007 and I went online to see if I can do the online check in and I couldn't?? Is that because its not untill the end of 2007? Can you tell I am just a little excited and wanted to get ahead start..:D Just want to see if this is normal or is it something I need to call my travel agent about? Thanks

You cannot do on-line check-in until you have paid in full. Good Grief! :eek: I just saw that you have 17 months to wait! I am glad you found these boards so you have people to share this with! You obviously have the same problem most of us have!:D

Excited? Yup, I think you are!!!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

For cruises over a year away no online check in is available. But when it is a day under a year an email will come to you so you can go to MY CRUISES, online checkin & print it out. My 10/15/06 & 6/18/07 are printed out, 9/14/2007 I have to wait til Sept to print.

As a stockholder when I book & get my booking # I send them the info & get my onboard credit letter instantly. So my cruise folder has everything in it with cruises clipped together.

I just booked a cruise for Dec 2007 and I went online to see if I can do the online check in and I couldn't?? Is that because its not untill the end of 2007? Can you tell I am just a little excited and wanted to get ahead start..:D Just want to see if this is normal or is it something I need to call my travel agent about? Thanks

You do not have to be paid in full. I have my info printed out 364 days in advance. It has to be under a year to do it.

You cannot do on-line check-in until you have paid in full. Good Grief! :eek: I just saw that you have 17 months to wait! I am glad you found these boards so you have people to share this with! You obviously have the same problem most of us have!:D

Excited? Yup, I think you are!!!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You do not have to be paid in full. I have my info printed out 364 days in advance. It has to be under a year to do it.

I learn something every day on this board! Thanks!:) I guess I should look into printing mine out! :D

Archived