anyone on the PG Nov 13-20??

We will be going for our HM, first time to Tahiti and first time on Radisson. Will anyone be joining us? We are so excited and looking forward to trying a lot of water activities. Any suggestions for us for diving and snorkeling? Neither one of us has dived before but we are anxious to try!

thanks, shana

• 1 month later...

Shana,

My husband and I will be on the PG with you on 11/13!! Congratulations on your wedding. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary. We have been to Moorea before. We spent a week there 4 years ago, but wanted to see more of FP and thought the PG would be a great way to do that. Everything we've read leads us to believe that this will be a romantic and relaxed way to celebrate.

Do you know which cabin you'll be in? We're on deck 7. Make sure your travel agent lets Radisson know that you and your husband are newlyweds. I hear they have a lovely little party for honeymooners.:)

hi poolechick, I am so glad to see someone else will be sailing with us! I have had the post up for a while and I was starting to think my husband and I would be all alone :) (not that that's necessarily a bad thing). Congrats on your 20th anniversary!

Since you've been to FP before, do you have any recommendations of things to absolutely do/see? We will be staying on Bora Bora for four days pre-cruise.

Not sure about our cabin yet...I am still in the process of getting my passport renewed and Radisson won't release our travel docs until that is completed. I believe we are a category B, so I think that makes us on deck 8?

Are you getting excited yet? I try not to think about it too much because 1) I am a NERVOUS flyer and we are coming from the East Coast, and 2) I think I am more excited about the honeymoon than the wedding!!:)

Shana,

I have not been to Bora Bora before, but wherever you stay -- I HIGHLY recommend spending a little extra and getting an overwater bungalow. It's VERY romantic and worth the extra $$. We stayed in one on Moorea for a week, and it was magical. Pure heaven!

I am a nervous flyer, too -- and I dread the trip. We're coming from The Midwest. I promise you -- once you get there you will see that it was worth the effort! Trust me! It's breathtakingly beautiful.

I'm quite anxious for the trip, and I have been doing TONS of research on the internet. No one has ANYTHING bad to say about the PG. I am very confident we'll have a wonderful time.

I understand being more anxious for your honeymoon than the wedding. I was the same way 20 years ago. Sadly, I think too many couples put so much emphasis on planning the perfect wedding, that they overlook the actual meaning of the marriage they're about to enter. It sounds like you've got your priorities straight.

Can't wait to meet you and your groom!

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to share that my husband and I were on the PG for our honeymoon in October 03 and it was the most fantastic trip of our lives. Believe everything you have heard! It was so wonderful that we're planning to go again for our 2 yr anniversary. There are an abundance of water activities to do and they were all brilliant. We can't wait to go back to do even more. Since you can't go wrong with what you choose, just pick the things you will enjoy most and go for it - snorkeling is amazing, my husband loved the PG-guided dives with onboard divemaster, there stingray and shark encounters, jet-skiing, catamaran cruises, 4-wheel drive adventures...oh boy, take me back!!! :) Good luck and enjoy!

Archived