VALOR-1/2/07 ready to book-need advice

badissa

So I am just about ready to put a deposit on this sailing and ship. I need the nitty-gritty before I make my final decision! Details please!!!!!!!!!!

And BTW, what is the vacation club and where d I get info on it?

Guest YesitDonna

I've sailed the Valor and we had a great time. I have also never heard anything GOOD about the vacation club.

I've sailed the Valor and we had a great time. I have also never heard anything GOOD about the vacation club.

off the subject, I have family in Tewksbury, my goodness, I never though anyone else lived there!

So I am just about ready to put a deposit on this sailing and ship. I need the nitty-gritty before I make my final decision! Details please!!!!!!!!!!

And BTW, what is the vacation club and where d I get info on it?

The Valor has a Carnival Vacation Club onboard, check them out, they will leave you a Nice Platinum looking card in your cabin, call the number 5555 and go and check out the Group Seminar. Its like a system that you can pre-pay your cruises by using Points. Just go and check it out. The Seminar is lots of fun and they give things away.

By the way you will have a blast on the Valor, I had a great time on her in March. Since you are flying down in Jan, you better think about flying in a day eariler and spending that day in Miami. That time of the year is cold and icy, not a good thing for airplanes, there are Cancellations, Delays and maintence problems.

Fly in the day before and enjoy a nice day in beautiful sunny Miami and South Beach.

Fred

Archived