Crown Aft Suites?

pes949

Does anyone have details on the aft suites (Especially VS) on the Crown?

Pictures

Diagrams

Sq Footage

Balcony Dimensions

Of course, Princess has ZERO information on their web site. You would think that these premium cabins would have the full data by now.

Are the deck plans to scale?

Like you, I'm wondering when Princess will have any of the suites details on their web site. I'm interested in the PH suites but no data/pictures for those either. I'm hoping someone from this first cruise of the Crown will have a lot of pictures to post.

You can probably use info from any of the other Grand-class ships as a good guide. A few details might change, such as flat-panel TV's, but overall the dimensions of the ship are the same as Caribbean Princess so any info from that ship, the Grand, Golden, or Star would likely give you the answers you are looking for.

The Crown doesn't have a Grand Suite tough, so the size of the Owner's Suites may be a bit different since there is more than one now on the aft of the ship. I'm wondering if they will be somewhat larger than the one on the other ships. One disappointment I have with this ship and the Caribbean Princess is the PH suites are not on the Caribe deck. The balcony is no nice on the other ships and being not as deep it just won't be quite the same. I do love the different suites on these ships.

Hulagirl

Archived