Prelude to a Cruise: Part 3: The Final Countdown to the Carnival Pride

Astronomer

:eek: I guess since I have read all of your PRELUDE'S then I need to see a therapist -- To whom do I send that bill? Would that be to Carnival because it is their fault?! :eek:

My wish for you is perfect weather with the love of your life!! Enjoy every minute!! I know you will!!

Toast all of us here on our computers wondering how you are doing!!!

Mrs. Mustwork!!

Well Astronomer (should I call you AS for short?) I enjoyed your final entry. I know you've had a hard time waiting. My only change would have been to call it Foreplay TO a Cruise... then it would get even more hits LOL.:p It has been fun anticipating the upcoming events but I'm ready to head to the main event. I'm sure after our earthmoving experience (did you feel the earth move?... duh that's the water!!!) on the ship we will have fun writing reviews... Think I'll call mine "Afterglow from a Cruise" ;)

After the doctor almost convinced me I would die if I went, I figured ... well if I die on a cruise with a foo-foo drink in my hand... what a way to go!! :D :D Good thing he was wrong and I'm fit as a fiddle!

And away we go... sailing off into the sunset!

Well Astronomer (should I call you AS for short?) I enjoyed your final entry.

*snort*:p

I know you've had a hard time waiting. My only change would have been to call it Foreplay TO a Cruise...

*SNORT!*:p :p

... Think I'll call mine "Afterglow from a Cruise" ;)

OMG!!!! thanks Moondance...now I'll be trying to get Diet Coke of my screen and out of my keyboard for the rest of today!:D

I am so excited for you two!! Can't wait to read the review of the Pride when you get back, as we will be sailing 7/16/06!! As some others have said, this won't be our first cruise (13th!!), but it is always so much fun that it feels like the first time! (isn't there a song like that?)!

Thank you all so much for the warm sentements, this is really special for us. You only get a first time once, and we are what you would call Cruise Virgins. :eek:

We are really excited, as for us taking you along with us, how could I not? So many of you have taken me with you through your reviews. :)

OMG ...You are so prepared, by reading preludes I would never guess you were a cruise virgin. Thats awsome!! I really love reading them and wish I could even write 1/4 like you do. You have a very lucky wife as you can really tell you love her very much:)

Have a great cruise and I cant wait to read you review....and I have no plans on cruising the Pride anytime soon,:D just love reading your writtings.

*snort*:p

*SNORT!*:p :p

OMG!!!! thanks Moondance...now I'll be trying to get Diet Coke of my screen and out of my keyboard for the rest of today!:D

Here's a paper towel Coolest wife.... I use them a lot around here, gee I should pack some in my bag. (shove, shove) I know I have room (grunt, push) for one more (shove) thing!!

Have a blast on your cruise!!!

I was on the Triumph in January and loved it. While on your cruise, stop by the karaoke lounge and meet Karaoke Dave. He is from London, and even if you are not a karaoke fan, he will make you laugh. He is a friend of mine and he loves to have fun. Tell him hi from me, Tina in Salt Lake City, if you see him. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Archived