Leaving 6/24 Any Last Minute Tips Would be Appreciated

plcruiser

We are finally leaving this Saturday and would sincerely appreciate any last minute tips. One of the few things I am a little confused about is when exactly I will be able to make dinner reservations. I would prefer to do it the first day and get it out of the way. Is this still possible?

I just got back from NCL Dawn on the 17th. It was great. What ship are you going out on?

Reservations could be made the first day on Dawn and I would highly recommend it. We thought you could only make them the day of so we weren't able to go to any of the reservation restaurants because they booked up so quickly.

If you are going out on Dawn could I ask you a huge favor? I became friends with one of the cruise directors staff, Jeremy. He is from Canada and has dark hair. I never asked him his last name or how to contact him. If you are going out on Dawn, would you be able to ask him his last name and an email address. I know it sounds strange but I really wish I had asked him last week. When you get it, I can give you my email to have you send it to me. Thank you!

We are finally leaving this Saturday and would sincerely appreciate any last minute tips. One of the few things I am a little confused about is when exactly I will be able to make dinner reservations. I would prefer to do it the first day and get it out of the way. Is this still possible?

NCl dinner reservations are not necessary.....unless your eating at one that requires them in advance...you can set those up as soon as you get there yes...but none are needed for the regular dining rooms

The main dining room, the Venecian is beautiful and they don't accept reservations at all. The other free restaurants are La Trattoria (italian) and Salsa (Mexican), since they are free, they fill up quickly. I think the pay ones ranging from $12.50 to $20, were pretty open, since a lot of people didn't want to pay extra, but they also require reservations. They are Japanese, steakhouse and another italian restaurant.

Other pointers.... we had such a great time. We were busy all the time. We went to all the shows and some are better than others. They had dancers, a comic with a ladder he climbs, a comedy group, and staff shows. The shows in the Stardust Theater are fantastic. They are like 10:45 shows and for adults only, but they are hiliarious. I really do appreciate you finding out Jeremys last name and email. He will probably just laugh when you tell him it's from Blondie. He'll remember me but you can remind him I jumped in the pool for pool games and we took a trivia group picture. Thanks again!!

My tip: pray for good weather!!!

We will be on the dawn with you cant wait:)

Archived