Zenith Suite 1012 or 1014

mrdorbert

Has anyone been in suite 1012 or 1014 on Zenith? If so, can you tell me what kind of beds they have? My TA says the rooms have "King" beds, Celebrity's web site says "Double" and Celebrity Customer Service says, "...probably two doubles that can be converted to king."

Hoping someone has actually been in the rooms and can tell me for sure what to expect. Any info appreciated.

Thanks-

Michelle

I don't remember the room number, but we had Zenith Suites twice. The beds were larger, so much have been a king. It is a very pleasant room with good storage, and a nice design.

Enjoy. I sure enjoyed that ship the last time we were one it, three years ago

I'm assuming the Zenith suites are all the same. I was in 1025 about a month ago. It had two twin beds, which can be pushed together to make a bed that is bigger than a standard double bed but is not the size of a king-size bed. I believe that two standard twins = one standard queen.

just back from room 1005&1007 on the zenith,concierge class.both rooms had full size beds from what we recall.they did offer to pull them apart if we needed and that would make twin beds so maybe they actually are queen size.not really sure...tight fit for a queen size bed,probably only a full size...have a great cruise!:)

Archived