Booking Onboard

qm2fan

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me the amount, if any, of discount given for booking onboard? Does Cunard offer a past passenger discount in addition to any onboard booking discount? Please advise what I can expect, as I am considering in instead of a travel agent.

The booking onboard discount is paltry. There is only a past passenger rate offered if there is one on the sailing you are contemplating.

Any onboard booking can be turned over to a travel agent. Those who specialize in Cunard often times have lower rates, amenities and onboard credit that Cunard cannot offer you.

The last onboard booking discount my clients received was 3%.

The nice thing is that only a 10% deposit is required. The negative is spending time in an office and missing those minutes enjoying the ship! Sometimes there is even a wait.

Our last cruise the wait was horrendous (We really only wanted books, but they didn't knw that!) and the discount was 5% which you would get anyway.

If you booked the trip you are on through a travel agent, they are supposed to give the booking to your agent.

Karie,

who happens to be one, but could get better rates as a plain old consumer NOT booking on board!

Even if I didn't know anything!

The last onboard booking discount my clients received was 3%.

In the past we've got 5% and any discount offered by out TA - however it seems to be much cheaper if you can book through a US travel agent.

Archived